my autobiography (psyk0miaww)

Hello all fellow internet psychonauts, it’s me again Francisca Sanchez, aka Franshimiaww (I prefer the latter one though😉), I will be the queen, the captain, and by all means your guidance in this internet blog adventure that serves as an English assignment which is evaluated so as I am looking forward for getting a good grade please fasten your imaginary seatbelts and ride on!


As a way of getting us into context I will be introducing you to what has been me so far... Well I’m 20 years old and I was born and grown in San Bernardo the 16th of august of the second millennium, I started my first studies in the Abraham Lincoln school, were I learned to write and spell, afterwards a few years later I changed school to “king school” where I ended up until second year of highschool, that year was a really tough year, for me and the school, so I had to move yet again because of “management issues”. But after all that schooling I finally got into what I have always dreamed of, the career of psychology in the University of Chile, which is imparted in the faculty of social sciences in “Juan Gomez Millas” campus, right in between Ñuñoa and Macul. Respecting my family I live with my mother my brother Nicolas and my little sister Arami, I sadly have no pets although I do have a boyfriend that sometimes purrs, mmm let’s see what else.. My hobbies are skating, cooking , watching movies, practicing circus techniques, reading and learning lots and lots of new exciting things everyday!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: Why did you choose your career

my bestfriend

Answering to the question: What is my favorite piece of tech?